Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Kroger Deals - June 4


My personal opinion is that in the West Knox area, Kroger is the easiest place to use your coupons. Kroger takes all legitimate manufacturer coupons and they double all coupons with a value up to $.50. So a .25 coupon is worth .50, a .50 coupon is really worth $1, a .75 is worth .75.

My coupons for Kroger come from Sunday Inserts, Internet printables, and downloadable coupons that download directly to your Kroger Club card. Don't worry, we will cover the ins and outs of each of these. I get my list together, clip my coupons to it and go.

My deals. (Ok this took me forever to type in and the links aren't active yet but I am working on it. I have a whole new respect for those professional bloggers.)

Yoplait Yogurt $20/10 (Don't let those marketing geniuses fool you. You do not have to buy 20 to get them for $.50 ea.) I bought 24 of these. Now don't panic when you see the list of coupons that I used.
2 - .50/6 Yoplait Yogurt cups Cellfire eCoupon
1 - .40/6 Yoplait Yogurt cups shortcuts
1 - .$1/10 Yoplait Cups Bring Hope eCoupon
4 - .45/6 Yoplait Cups printable (These double for a total of $3.60 off)
pd. $6 for 24 (.25ea)

2 Ltr Pepsi products Buy 4 for $5, get 2 Free
2 - B1G1 Free Coupons printed a few weeks ago on coupons.com.
pd $2.50 for 6

3 regular size pkg M&M's & 1 Twix (to use as treats for Den Moms and Leaders at CK 2&3's camps this week) .50 ea
4 - Free coupons from Mars Candy (I got these from Free Chocolate Fridays)
pd .00

Reach Advantage Toothbrush/Reach Dental Floss $10/10 (once again you DO NOT have to buy 10 to get them for $1. I bought 4 tooth brushes and 5 dental flosses.
9 - .50 Reach Toothbrush/Floss from RP 4/26 (These doubled to $1 off of each)
pd .00

Hot Pockets $1.69
1 - .50/1 Hot Pockets SS 5/17 (This doubled to $1 off)
.40/1 Hot or Lean Pockets Bring Hope e coupon
pd .29 for 1

Pringles Chips $1.50 ea
1 - 50/2 Pringles PG e coupon
1 - $1/2 off any Pringles cans PG 5/17
pd 1.50 for 2 (.75 ea)

Kotex Panty Liners 48 count 2.99
1 - $1/1 came with free sample signed up for a few weeks ago
1 - $1/1 cellfire
pd .99 for 1 pkg.

Dial Liquid Hand Soap $1
2 - .55/1 printable
pd .90 for 2

Tabasco Sauce 1.29
2 -.50/1 printable
pd .58 for 2

Oscar Meyer Beef Franks $3.19
1 - Free Beef Franks received in the mail (signed up for this a couple of weeks ago)
pd .00

Kroger Cheese 8 oz 2/$3 chunks and shredded
I bought a variety of these to last until the next time I can get cheese for $3lb or less.

Blue Bell Ice Cream $2.98
This is my absolute fav ice cream. It is usually around $6 for 1/2 gallon but I don't buy it unless it is on sale for less than $3.

1% Milk 1.99

Arnold Bread B1G1 Free (makes it $1.45 ea) I only buy 100% whole wheat

Ready Pac Green Salad $1 (This was $1.79 on the shelf but rang up $1.)

Kroger Eggs .88/dz

Peaches .99 lb

Fresh Pineapple $2.50

Cantaloupe $1.88

Lysol Cleaning Products 50% off
Toilet Cleaner $1.29
1 - $1/1 printable
pd .29

All Purpose Spray $1.59
1 - $1/1 printable
pd .59

Kitchen Cleaner $1.59
1 - $/1 printable
pd .59


Every week I check www.couponmommie.com and www.southernsavers.com for their deal lists and coupon match-ups. Couponmommie is local Knox mommie so her prices are usually right on with what we will see. Southernsavers is from the South but sometimes her prices and coupons are slightly different that the ones we get. I also check the ads myself. But the items in the ads aren't the only things that will be a good deal.

The ad gurus lure you into the store with the flyer but some of the best deals are the 'unadvertised specials'. When I am not shopping with my Cute Kids I take my coupon binder with me and look for other deals. You do not have to spend tons of time doing this.

Just like you, I have a life that is scheduled from 6am to 1am so it is important to me to get in and get out. My Kroger trips are always less than an hour. Just take a few minutes to prepare ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment