Thursday, June 18, 2009

CVS Money Maker and Free Samples

I saw this CVS money maker this morning on www.southernsavers.com and stopped to see if it worked at my fav CVS on Kingston Pike. Sure enough. Easiest $8 I ever made. The Style Science Lens Cleaning Wipes 20 ct are .99. If you buy two you get 10 ECB's. This will also work with the other Style Science items like the glass cases. They were a little tricky to find. Hiding across the aisle from the sunglasses facing backward.

Free CareFree sample here.

Scott Brand paper products sample here.

I sent my hubby to get my short list for Kroger this week. He did great. The trip cost $2. He came home with 4 cans of Dole Pineapple, 1 pkg hot dog buns & 1 pkg hamburger buns. He checked out the Star Olive Oil but the Kroger near us didn't have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment