Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday 6/8 Deals

Today was an easy day.

1. I printed off two of the Softsoap Ensembles coupons just in case the deal I found on moneysavingmom is working here in West Knox. I didn't see it in our local add but that has happened many times before. I am headed to Target this week so it won't hurt to look. Don't forget if you are going too to print out the Target $1 strawberries coupon at afullcup before you go. Use the Target coupon generator.

2. I signed up for a free sample for Tampax Pearl Tampons. There are usually good coupons inside free samples. Walmart regularly has multiple free samples on their website.

3. My CVS trip was quick and to the point. Tomorrow I will add all of the details.

My shopping plan this week includes CVS (done), Kroger, Staples & Target. I have 2 $5 off $25 purchase coupons at Food City but I couldn't find enough deal in the ad to make the $25. If I have extra time this week I might stop in and see if I can find some unadvertised deals that are worth it. If any of my great friends read this and want the coupon that expires this week it is yours. $5 of $25 purchase - email me at tamstowne@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment