Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tell Me About Your Deals

Do you get inspired by a friend's story about getting a good deal? I love to hear all about it when someone is excited because they are spending less than they were before we started couponing together.

So pick your favorite deal or shopping success story with us. Leave a comment by clicking on comment at the bottom of this post. You do have to log in with your Google account info but if you don't have one it is not hard to set up. Go here and follow the steps.

I had 2 two people talk to me tonight at a canning class about how they did this week and another 2 friends call. One all the way from Louisville.
Fill us in.

2 comments:

  1. I'd have to say my Kraft Macaroni score for just .11 cents per box. Can't beat that price when generic is about .33 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many deals which one to pick.... Mac & Cheese is a good one.

    ReplyDelete