Saturday, July 11, 2009

How About A FREE Dinner?


How about a free dinner? Tyson has a Try Me Free offer on their Skillet Creations. Print off the rebate form and use one of the printable $1 coupons and make $1 for your effort. Dealseekingmom is AWESOME!


Hip2save has a list of the coupons coming in Sunday's paper and an offer that might be good at our Walmart. Go here for a $1 Nestle Purified Water coupon. Some of her readers have reported varieties of the water priced at $1 at their Walmart. We know that Turkey Creek likes to charge 3x the price so if you are going anyway check it out. If it works let us know.


How about $1 off Honey Nut Cheerios. Go here. Thanks moneysavingmom.




2 comments:

  1. I actually made it to Walmart and the Nestle water is on rollback for $1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog and I wanted to leave you the link for the cookies that are in my header - http://www.tasteandtellblog.com/2008/02/chocolate-peanut-butter-thumbprint.html. Now I want to go bake some cookies!

    ReplyDelete