Saturday, August 1, 2009

What To Do After Canning 84 lbs Of Peaches?

My inner couponer was a little neglected this week because of all the canning from our garden and the mounds of peaches we picked. I only made it to CVS and had my hubby grab an onion and some hotdogs and the store for me.

So, Teresa and I have finished the peaches and it was time for me to browse my favorite deal sites. It looks to be a busy week. New coupons on coupons.com. Lots of good deals coming at CVS and Walgreens. Take a look any of the site linked at the right for lists.

If you haven't finished shopping for this week you might want to go and see if Target has any of their toys left that are on a killer sale. I saw many different posts about people stocking up on things for Christmas and bdays.

Do you feel like it is just too soon for school to start? We start in two weeks and before that we have friends coming for 4 days, a trip to Nashville for 2 days, a trip to Virginina for 4 days and my oldest CK turns 10.

Right now I just need to sit for a few minutes before I start the clean up process that must follow a sticky peach day:)

What was your favorite find this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment