Saturday, August 15, 2009

I don't know about you but my summer went way too fast. The kids go back to school Monday. Youza!

In the last three weeks my only grocery purchases have been milk, bread, lemon juice and an onion. We have canned 2 bushels of tomatoes and 1 1/2 bushels of peaches. We have frozen squash, zucchini, tomatoes, carrots, blackberries, strawberries, peaches, jams, etc. I finally had to send my hubby today and he did a fab job of staying in our $50/wk budget. We had to divide duties. He did the grocery store and I took CK#1 to the dr. to discover she has a MAJOR case of poison ivy. We think she got it trekking through the fields of a Civil War battle site in Murfreesboro, TN. Lesson learned. No flip flops on historical site explorations.

The last couple of months have been a lot of fun in the blogging world. I have learned a lot and have a gained a tremendous appreciation for the moms who do this full time. My little summaries were 15 minutes snippets here and there that were fit in my schedule between football, volleyball, piano, swimming and dance. Now we are starting all over again. Now What??

Well, my blogging days are going to have to come to a stop for a while. I have to have a little procedure done that will include a fun recovery but no time for anything but the essentials. My food storage is good and my kids love to help with couponing so the deals won't stop for us but it will be limited. I will still be around if you want to call or email with questions. Good luck with school and all of your fun adventures. Tamara

1 comment:

  1. You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
    Thepaperkart Coupons
    Paperkart Coupons
    Rummyvilla Coupons
    Samsung Estore Coupons
    WforWoman Coupons

    ReplyDelete