Thursday, August 6, 2009

Taking A Little Vacation

If you are new to couponing it might seem like you never want to leave your computer because you might just miss out on something. Just like any other hobby or job you have to fit it in with the rest of your life. My 3 CK's and I will be doing a little trekking over the next week trying to fit in the most fun we can before school starts again on the 17th. We love adventures and we have been to 20 states together and will add another new state (Virginia) to our list this time. The kids want to see all 50 states before I do. I have 8 left so they better hurry.

Keep up with my other favorite couponers with their links found at the right. Don't forget about tax free weekend in TN Aug 7-9.

1 comment:

  1. My poor little kiddos had to start school this week starting on 8/3. Can you believe that?!

    ReplyDelete